It's All About Me... Who am I?

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I'm in my mid thirties, I love what I do and I love my family. This blog is essentially me morphing my life into Recruiting. Expect the odd long bow to be drawn. I'm a passionate career Recruiter with more than a decade's experience in the IT Recruitment world, I have things to say.. and with this I will

Monday, March 2, 2009

So much to do.... so little time



Hands up all those who feel this.... go on... I know you want to, or have wanted to in the past.

I have a problem.... which I am a little embarrassed to write about. For goodness sake I am a grown man, I should be able to work this stuff out.

My TO DO List has stretched amazingly, I swear when I left it the other day it was fine, quite happy swimming along, not a care in the world. Now, sitting here very late Friday night, I find I have a presentation to prepare for Wednesday, 5 performance reviews to write, A case study to prepare, a blog or 2 to write, further reviews and an idea I need to develop to present to our CEO next week. And here i am thinking I am a Recruitment Manager, where can I fit actual Recruitment into the day.

The scariest thing... there are things that should be on the TO DO list, which are yet to make it.....

"Really? POOR BABY! BIG DEAL! GET OVER IT"



Shouts my mirror as I was having a good hard look at myself. Lots of people are currently without work, my CEO so loving told me today that the Market Analysts asked him why he still had a Recruitment Team? So, you're a little busy? embrace it, own it, achieve it and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment