It's All About Me... Who am I?

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I'm in my mid thirties, I love what I do and I love my family. This blog is essentially me morphing my life into Recruiting. Expect the odd long bow to be drawn. I'm a passionate career Recruiter with more than a decade's experience in the IT Recruitment world, I have things to say.. and with this I will

Friday, April 17, 2009

Job Boards... Not dead yet

I was asked recently in an interview I did with Phillip Tusing on his site Destination Talent about the main source of my hires.

I know it seems to be en-vogue to proclaim the death of Job Boards, but I'm not convinced they are dead yet. Is it just because I am an internal recruiter and don't know any better? To show as proof the declining ad numbers must be misleading... there isn't the work at the moment to advertise for.

I thought the crew at Monty Python summed it up nicely


No comments:

Post a Comment