It's All About Me... Who am I?

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I'm in my mid thirties, I love what I do and I love my family. This blog is essentially me morphing my life into Recruiting. Expect the odd long bow to be drawn. I'm a passionate career Recruiter with more than a decade's experience in the IT Recruitment world, I have things to say.. and with this I will

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dan talks to Dave Mendoza some more :)

I'd forgotten about this part of the interview when the RSS feed from Sixdegreesfromdave.com hit my inbox. I was pleasantly pleased, more so to see the great pictures of my family up on his site.

To see the second part of the interview, please click here.

Thanks to Dave for taking an interest and for the awareness he creates for all of us in the Recruitment industry across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment