It's All About Me... Who am I?

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I'm in my mid thirties, I love what I do and I love my family. This blog is essentially me morphing my life into Recruiting. Expect the odd long bow to be drawn. I'm a passionate career Recruiter with more than a decade's experience in the IT Recruitment world, I have things to say.. and with this I will

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Action Stations everyone!

Action Stations..




Again... it's all happening again.

This is my personal blog, just a disclaimer...... I do spend a bit of time here talking about Recruitment and the like, but I think my family get a fair mention.... well that is growing.

My wife announced on her Facebook page today that we are expecting child number 3. That means (her announcement) that it is open slather for me to say something dan. It has been tough to contain. I've been bursting to say something, but have waited the obligatory weeks, so watch out world... here we come.

When I was a little boy, my parents would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I'm not sure why, but for some reason, "Recruiter" didn't come out of my mouth... maybe "wecwuiter" may have... doubt it. Family legend tells me the "I want to be a Daddy" came out of my mouth pretty often.

I am blessed to be able to achieve that dream 3 times over. I can remember being freaked out when Talia our second child was born, (oh, I just found a blog I did for this, well well well) for different reasons to the fear, anxiety and excitement when Zach's (number one child) arrival was imminent. I wondered how there was enough room in my heart for more love. Sounds silly, but I seriously did...

It is going to be an amazing, albeit crowded, journey for our family now. With Zac 5, Talia 2 and our new one coming, I can't wait to see how it all goes.

I forsee stress, tears, frustration, mess. Ok that's just my normal life. But the joy I've received from watching my kids develop, watching my wife nurture, guide and raise them, make me feel blessed and absolutely pumped at what will come.

So if tired, weary posts start appearing here, and they start looking worse than my normal, tired weary posts.. forgive me, but the times they are a changing......

No comments:

Post a Comment