It's All About Me... Who am I?

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I'm in my mid thirties, I love what I do and I love my family. This blog is essentially me morphing my life into Recruiting. Expect the odd long bow to be drawn. I'm a passionate career Recruiter with more than a decade's experience in the IT Recruitment world, I have things to say.. and with this I will

Thursday, January 21, 2010

CruiterTalk 2010 Carnival

Just before Christmas I was contacted by Ryan Leary asking me to contribute to his latest Career Carnival. I was really excited and humbled to be asked, especially when you see the who's who of Recruiting sharing their thoughts every single day. It's cool to see my name next to them. Nerve wrecking, but I pulled the trigger and it is now up there for all to see.

I'd like to thank Ryan for the invitation.

What did I come up with? I decided to look at the Hiring Managers, and took a relatively high brow angle of relating it to toilet training. The connection?

Read it here

These are testing times and I have a 3rd on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment