It's All About Me... Who am I?

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I'm in my mid thirties, I love what I do and I love my family. This blog is essentially me morphing my life into Recruiting. Expect the odd long bow to be drawn. I'm a passionate career Recruiter with more than a decade's experience in the IT Recruitment world, I have things to say.. and with this I will

Friday, May 8, 2009

The times we live in.....

Interesting thing happened to me this week. I ran into an old colleague in a coffee shop (that's not the interesting thing) but he said something to me which resonated a bit. He said "Nuroo.... man, I feel I know more about you now that I did when we worked together, with your blogs, your twittering and your facebook stuff."

We laughed it off, however it got me thinking. "That's pretty sad isn't it?" Was I not open enough? Was our communication that poor? or is it just a comment on the brand new world2.0 now? Where information is more easily shared and found, and sometimes given to you even when you don't want it.

Has the world for communication changed forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment